Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And the Winners Are::....

This is what went down at the 2009 Costume Institute Gala at the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art the other night...

Some love it, some hate it...

I've sort of lost track with Riri's image... At first she did the whole Jamaican thing. Then she tried to be diva like B... And then of course she fell into the whole "I'm a rock'n'rolla" (we all are hunny). Seems like Riri's having an identity crisis (that just won't go away).

Anyway, enough Dr. Phil... I just don't know what's off about this outfit. Usually i'd scream "Fierce!" But it seems very Rocky Horror Picturesque.... Screams more costumey than high-fashioney...

But that's probably me hating because I think I'd look SOOo much better in that Dolce & Gabbana outfit. Word to yo'Momma! i joke. ok, not really :P




No comments:

V.I.N.T.A.G.E TRAVELLER.


For the latest-PAST-trends, fashions, l'histoires...