Sunday, May 10, 2009

SO what if he's a TOAD??::...


OMG OMG OMG!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!

The Trailer for the new Disney movie, The Princess and the Frog looks amazing!!!

...Dreamgirls star, Anika Noni Rose, is lending her voice to the lead character, Princess Tiana. *sigh* Disney's first African American princess! While the film also features the voices of Terrence Howard and Oprah! The Frog Prince, Naveen, sounds like Antonio Banderas, but its actually Bruno Campos (the bad guy from Niptuck)!

This is AMAZINGNESSss!! I'M SUPER EXCITED!! 

Whatch the Trailer with F.Fx!




Oh, and did I mention that her prince is White??? No racial bias here! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Naija Tech said...

you love your white boys hunh...lol

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that it's in the classic Disney style. I'm so over these CGI flicks...I like it old-school.

naledi said...

omg! this movie sounds like its gna b AmAzInG!! BLACK pr!ncess nd WHITE pr!nce?? wow, its like a dream come true! is dis like only the 2nd movie that features blk chik wyt guy (after Guess Who with Ashton nd Zoe)??

V.I.N.T.A.G.E TRAVELLER.


For the latest-PAST-trends, fashions, l'histoires...