Tuesday, April 14, 2009

wATch oUT fOr the REd paINt...


























I'm sure one day PETA will be throwing red paint on me, because I heart fur. I love the look and feel of it, and don't really mind weather it's real or faux. I would, however, probably only buy vintage fur. I mean, I'm a newly-minted pet owner and animals are cute...but it's just so FAB! French VOGUE editor, Carine Roitfeld, seems to rarely venture out without her fur (very bourgeoisie parisienne of her), and she always looks amazing. Stoles always look classy and fur vests have been pretty ubitiqous--even showing up on The City and Monday's episode of The Hills (which incited a comment that the wearer looked "like a dog" LOL).

Is fur a yay or a nay in general? Just on older, fabulous women? Only in Paris? Only when vintage? Never? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm not sure if I can do political correctness when fashion calls. What's next? Faux leather shoes?
Faux silk? Faux pearls because mussels have feelings too?

No comments:

V.I.N.T.A.G.E TRAVELLER.


For the latest-PAST-trends, fashions, l'histoires...