Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vintage:::..

It's A F.L.O.W.E.R. REVIVAL Peeps!!!

...I'm talking serious Flower-Power here!

I just recently realized that
Ebay has some absolutely STUNNING online vintage stores!

Not only does the webside boast of Aussie-Vintagios (excuse my lack of political correctness) that have soME hot HoT HOT Vintage-wear; but you can also get extremely pretty frocks from the US, England, and the Globe!! Yay for vintage UNIQUENESS!


Take this sexi FLORAL jumpsuit number from MademoiselleVintageLovers!!



The bidding for this 80s Floral Frock is still ongoing! YOU can have this outfit!! 
Just visit TinRoofVintage!!
(you might just meet me on the dancefloor engaging in a BIDDING WAR!!! Yes, I'm sooooo challenging you!)


This GEORGEOUS Black FLORAL Jersey Dress is definitely the "hotness" bottled and sealed with a kiss. Visit ART HOUSE Vintage and make it YOURS!! (insert evil laugh here)!


No comments:

V.I.N.T.A.G.E TRAVELLER.


For the latest-PAST-trends, fashions, l'histoires...