Saturday, March 14, 2009

Leave IT alone!!::...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


I have just learned that they are re-making the movie, IT!!!

Stephen King's IT



Tell me that clip doesn't give you goosebumps even today!!

*SIGH*

I am sooo saddened by this news! Sooo soooooooo SADDENED!! 

No one can portray Pennywise like the G-E-N-I-U-S, *Tim Curry*!!!

This makes me so mad because I know they're going to use useless hot actors (that can't act) in this movie! What happened to Hollywood? It used to be 70% skill and 30% looks; now it's the other way around.

I'm so smad (sad+mad)!

First of all, I think people are forgetting that they shortened the "very long TV series" into a movie. I can attest to this because it was one of my favorite movies as a child!! 
Buy IT HERE!

Secondly, I don't care what anyone else says, it still remains one of the better adaptations of Stephen King's novels.

OMG, to add insult to injury, they are doing a remake to Pet Semetary!! The bad news just keeps flowing in my friends...

No comments:

V.I.N.T.A.G.E TRAVELLER.


For the latest-PAST-trends, fashions, l'histoires...