Friday, March 13, 2009

Steal it from the Boyfriend!!::...

Ladies, I reckon that one clothing item that we NEED this Spring is the "Boyfriend Blazer." I mean, you should already have one (I know I do----but I want another one!! =))... 

Ah, the point: the point is that this blazer will give you that cool and sophisticated swagger that you already KNOW you have (but now the world will know you have it too!). 

My advice would be to go for a plain, bold or bright color (You can never go wrong with a Navy blazer; but if you're feeling wild and adventurous go for an even bolder color, like, GOLD! Or, if you're feeling like you really want to put yourself out there, FLORAL!). Rock this blazer with a short shift dress, or a long floral or chiffon frock; or with an oversized dress-shirt or tee, paired with loose shorts, skinnys, or harems.. Geez, gives me goosebumps just talking about it. 

Below are examples of how I'd probably wear a blazer. (Don't forget to role up the sleeves to give yourself a casual edge)...

Stella McCartney Boyfriend blazer

Stella McCartney Boyfriend blazer
Item: Stella McCarthney BF Blazer



Diane von Furstenberg Chefly sequined blazer

Diane von Furstenberg Chefly sequined blazer

Diane von Furstenberg Chefly sequined blazer
Item: DVF Chefly Sequined Blazer


Smythe Linen boyfriend blazer

click for zoom
Item: SMYTHE Line BF Blazer


click for zoom

click for zoom
Item: Alexander Wang Jacket w/ Cutout back


Item: Topshop floral blazer

No comments:

V.I.N.T.A.G.E TRAVELLER.


For the latest-PAST-trends, fashions, l'histoires...